DeepImpactMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeepImpactMusic

The official DeepImpactMusic forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some of Johns fav quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Some of Johns fav quotes Empty
PostSubject: Some of Johns fav quotes   Some of Johns fav quotes EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:15 am

" He was beyond beautiful. When he'd walk in the room, he'd light it up. Fuck the guitar playing - he's right up there with Eddie and Randy and Hendrix. All he wanted to do was make everyone happy. He was the ray of sunshine. Dime will never die ever -- he's in my veins. He's sitting at God's tavern, having a cold one with Randy Rhoads and Hendrix. Dime was an original. " Zakk Wylde

"When I tried to play something and screwed up, I'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it. "
-Dimebag Darrell

"there is no hell. there is only france." -frank zappa. (lol)

"To hell with the rules!, Damn the trends!" -PanterA

"I wasn't that wild about that. I told them basically if they were really going to want to bring back heavy metal to a program on MTV, then they are really going to have to get in touch with what real heavy metal is. "
-Phil Anselmo

"Music, Rock and Roll music especially, is such a generational thing. Each generation must have their own music, I had my own in my generation, you have yours, everyone I know has their own generation. "
-Ronnie James Dio

"Im more in love with Rock n Roll today than other things. It grows, you know? "
-Bon Scott

"James Bond has a license to kill, rockstars have a license to be outrageous. Rock is about grabbing people's attention. "
-Gene Simmons
Back to top Go down
https://deepimpactmusic.forumotion.com

Some of Johns fav quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeepImpactMusic :: DeepImpactMusic :: Fav quotes-
Jump to: